SUS304 cold rolled stainless steel sheet /steel strip/ steel plates
Main differences between hot rolling and cold rolling
1.The cross section of the cold rolled shape steel allows local
buckling, which can make full use of the bearing capacity of the
post buckling, and the hot rolled steel does not allow the local
buckling of the cross section.
2.The causes of residual stress in hot rolled steel and cold rolled
steel are different, so the distribution of the cross section is
also very different. Cold-formed steel section on the residual
stress distribution is curved, and hot-rolled steel or welded steel
section on residual stress distribution is a thin film.
3.The free torsion rigidity of the hot rolled steel is higher than
that of the cold rolled steel, so the torsion resistance of the hot
rolled steel is better than that of the cold rolled steel.
cold Rolled, Annealed No. 2B Finish Can also be furnished: No. 3
Finish – Polished One Side No. 4 Finish – Polished One Side
Non-Pattern Lengths Also Available Non-Magnetic* ASTM A 240** |
ASME SA-240** | ASTM A 666 Anld.
304 Stainless Steel, Hot Rolled, Annealed & Pickled
Material: Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel Sheet, is the most popular and economical of the stainless steels. 304
Stainless Sheet offers good corrosion resistance to many chemical
corrodents as well as industrial atmospheres and marine
environments. 304 Stainless Sheet may become slightly magnetic when
worked and is not heat treatable.
- Specifications: AISI 304/304L, ASTM A240, AMS 5513/5511
- Finishes: 2B Mill (dull), #4 Brushed (appliances), #8 Mirror
- Applications: sanitary dairy, beverage and food product handling
and processing, hospital equipment, marine hardware, kitchen
appliances, back splashes, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form and Machine with proper
- Mechanical Properties: Nonmagnetic, Tensile = 85,000 +/-, Yield =
Brinell = 170
- How is it Measured? thickness X width X length
- Available Stock Sizes: 1ft x 4ft, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 4ft x 4ft,
4ft x 8ft, 4ft x 10ft or Cut to Size
Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/8". Mill tolerances on thickness & flatness applies.